Preparing for Ticket Wars : The Taylor Swift Eras Tour 2024

How to prepare to get the concert tix of a lifetime (not sure why I decided to get this..as I am just trying & am not sure if i will yield the tix to my younger sister. I don't actually mind)

Queuing for the coveted tickets 

T-3hrs - Login to ticketmaster account (and setup your workspace, 1 LAN, 1 Wifi)  on microsoft edge (I've learned enough to do this standard practice) 

T-20min (and below) - Holding area open ( they do randomly assign numbers) 

(Whatever they were saying about refreshing - not working , it will just be randomly assigned like how my queue numbers were, but at least i tried to be wise to queue using 3 devices and having to log in before the whole thing starts, like 9am) 


Phone: 126693 (10mins before), LAN: 303989 (18mins before) and Laptop 64694 (17mins before)

Tickets secured for Laptop : 1330 (1h30mins) 

Only left with single tickets and some vip tickets. I saw as many as 5xx and 1k tix available. 


Do not even try to book for more than 1 tix, even though the drop down says you can. After you type the captcha code, it will not work and will say "Not enough tickets" (So Do not bother!) I wondered at which point in time will they stop  and say all sold out for the allocated presale (6 shows) 

1355 can already logging in ticketmaster account ( I tried to use my sister's account) 

1500 Everything SOLD OUT 


Trying again on Friday for the tickets (Round 2, wish us luck. This time around getting probably VIP 4 at least) 

Round 2


The lucky queue number that got the ticket 

Somehow every time I book a seat, I hit some error: 

Finally managed to snag some tickets 

The other queue number from other computer 

I still could not get tickets for my friends (was trying to get tickets for at least 4 people), in the end ..

Lessons from this: 
  • You need to have friends who will help you score some tickets (if not use their number to book tickets for them and yours) 
  • Patience 
  • Trial and error - before any ticketwar, you should already logged in to your ticket master account (on the day) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Terminating NTUC Membership (SG)

How To Apply Canadian Tourist Visa in Singapore

How to Apply for a Schengen Visa (in Singapore)