Taiwan Itinerary 2018: Day 5 - Roam Around Banqiao station and Going Home

I started the day out by scouting the neighborhood. These were taken near the neighborhood park.



Around the station
Inside the station..

Shops were still closed and they only open around 11AM. Grabbing a grub for breakfast would only take you to the nearest convenience store ( which at this point in time, I was already tired from walking around). Luckily, there's a sandwich store that is open somewhat earlier than the mall.

I also took the opportunity to buy some OJ tea from Mister Donut ...

Having grab breakfast and got nowhere else to go, I scouted some convenience store to buy some last minute food souvenir. There was not a nearby grocery where I was staying ..

After buying the food , it was time to say goodbye to Taipei as I head to the airport.

11:50 go back to hotel and go to airport.
12:45 reach airport and check-in. The check-in counter will only open some 3 hours before. I was just carrying 1 carry on luggage and  1 check in baggage.
Food at Taipei International Airport Terminal 1 is at the basement.

Going through Immigration.. 

I was surprised that I had to go through immigration by just coursing through automatic gates. It just needed my thumbprints and I was cleared to go.


Tip: Don't queue for the water fountain (a lot of people are queuing and if you are the last person in line, you might encounter an empty water fountain.) Bring spare change, and get the water from the vending machine. It's only NT$40!

.... Till the next travel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Terminating NTUC Membership (SG)

How To Apply Canadian Tourist Visa in Singapore

How to Apply for a Schengen Visa (in Singapore)